Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG mini Lil Diner

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you tried adding it to your eBay favorite searches? When I was looking for minis items, I had a search set up one for "AG minis" and every day eBay would email me a list of all of the new listings that included "AG minis."

    Good luck on getting the diner sets you want!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know well that frustration in trying to find an illusive AG Mini piece. Check ebay often. I've seen the counter set here and there but didn't pay much attention since I already have it. Hopefully you'll find a set that's in your budget. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

  3. #3
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the advice.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone collect the mini rooms? I have been trying to get the counter set for Lil Diner and I either am outbid or it always comes with too many other things. If anyone comes across one please let me know. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •